International Student Program
Regina Public Schools' International Student Program
The tuition fees for the 2017-18 school year will be increased to $13,300.00 per year. Also, the Refund Policy for the International Student Program has changed effective immediately for the 2017-18 school year. Please see Refund Policy for the updated version or refer to the Information Sheet or Application Form.
- Applications for the 2017-18 school year will be open from November 1, 2016-April 15, 2017.
- Regina Public Schools is proud to offer students the opportunity to apply for our International Student Program. Our school division is comprised of 41 public elementary schools, 9 high schools, and 3 faith-based associate schools. There are over 22,000 students enrolled in Regina Public Schools.
- The high schools accepting new International Students for the 2016-17 school year and the 2017-18 school year are F.W. Johnson Collegiate, Sheldon-Williams Collegiate, and Thom Collegiate.
- Please consult the International Student Program Information Sheet for details about our program.
- If you are interested in applying for our International Student Program, please complete and submit the International Student Program Application Form. Only completed applications with all accompanying documents will be reviewed.
The following forms are attached for your convenience:
- International Student Program Information Sheet (Revised February 2017)
- International Student Program Application Form (Revised February 2017)
- Information Sheet: English as an Additional Language & Newcomer Welcome Centre
If you need to renew your Study Permit, please refer to the Study Permit Renewal Information Sheet
For further information about the International Student Program, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, please refer to https://www.regina.ca/visitors .
Photo credit: PhotosForClass.com